January 30 – February 4, 2012, the Fourth International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine (eTELEMED) was held in Valencia, Spain. Hélène Sandmark and I had a paper accepted, “Design of a Mobile Phone App Prototype for Reflections on Perceived Stress”. The paper introduces the design of a mobile phone app that is part of our research project on stress management online. I participated in the conference to present our paper, and also to take part in a panel discussion on the subject “Web 2.0 Valorization Toolkits to Increase the Uptake of eHealth Technologies”. The day after the conference, on Saturday the 4th, a guided tour in the Valencia community was on the agenda. We went to Guadelest, Altea, Benidorm and then back to the city of Valencia. Different landscapes and cultural, as well as futuristic, architectures were seen.
- Forthcoming Book on E-Health Communities
- mHealth Summit 2010
- IADIS e-Health 2010 Conference July 29 – 31, 2010
- Accepted paper "Multiple Help Online: An Integrated E-Health System for Stress Management"
- Microsoft Research Event – Enabling Innovation through Research
- Accepted Paper "Stress Management 2.0 – A Holistic Approach to Self-management Online"
- Research project proposal – Stress Management 2.0
- Book Project – E-Health Communities and Online Self-Help Groups: Applications and Usage